Las Vegas Firearms Training
If you are unable to come to your appointment
- Appointments may be rescheduled with at least 24 hours’ notice using the reschedule button in your confirmation email.
- If you fail to show up for your appointment or arrive late after class has started your appointment will be cancelled, and you will need to reschedule and pay a new class fee.
- If we believe you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol you will not be allowed in or continue class.
Refunds will only be issued under the following circumstances:
- Duplicate payments made in error (e.g., you paid onsite, as well as online).
- Las Vegas Firearms Training had an unscheduled closure, and you were unable to attend class or training as a result.
Refunds will NOT be allowed under the following circumstances: Failure to show, you agree that you are paying for a seat-in class it is your seat whether you use it or not, you agree that the seat has been reserved, it is your responsibility to show up on time and use it.
- After an applicant has attended class.
- You arrived at your appointment but did not have appropriate ID.
- Failure to show up for your appointment, late arrival resulting in no-show.
- Eligible for a refund for one or more of the above allowed reasons, but a refund request was not submitted within 6 months.
- We ask you to leave class at my discretion.
- You agree to be held responsible for all legal and collection fees
December 10, 2021
We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy at any given time. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page. If at any point in time Las Vegas Firearms Training decides to make use of any personally identifiable information on file, in a manner vastly different from that which was stated when this information was initially collected, the user or users shall be promptly notified by email. Users at that time shall have the option as to whether to permit the use of their information in this separate manner.
This Policy applies to Las Vegas Firearms Training and any subsidiary company listed below, and it governs any and all data collection and usage by us. Through the use of https://lasvegasfirearmstraining.com/ and any subsidiary website listed below, you are therefore consenting to the data collection procedures expressed in this Policy.
Subsidiary Company: Subsidiary Website:
The Concealed Store TheConcealedStore.com
Specifically, this Policy will inform you of the following
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our website;
- Why we collect personally identifiable information and the legal basis for such collection;
- How we use the collected information and with whom it may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data; and
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your
Information We Collect
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested.
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server
In addition, Las Vegas Firearms Training may have the occasion to collect non-personal anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race and religion, as well as the type of browser you are using, IP address, or type of operating system, which will assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
Las Vegas Firearms Training may also deem it necessary, from time to time, to follow websites that our users may frequent to gleam what types of services and products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
Please rest assured that this site will only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide to us by way of surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested, and any additional uses specifically provided for on this Policy.
Why We Collect Information and For How Long
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs and provide you with the services you have requested;
- To fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our services and products;
- To send you promotional emails containing information we think you may like when we have your consent to do so;
- To contact you to fill out surveys or participate in other types of market research, when we have your consent to do so;
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal
The data we collect from you will be stored for no longer than necessary. The length of time we retain said information will be determined based upon the following criteria: the length of time your personal information remains relevant; the length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations; any limitation periods within which claims might be made; any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies or associations; the type of contract we have with you, the existence of your consent, and our legitimate interest in keeping such information as stated in this Policy.
Use of Information Collected
Las Vegas Firearms Training does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
Las Vegas Firearms Training may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from https://lasvegasfirearmstraining.com/ and its subsidiaries.
Las Vegas Firearms Training and its subsidiaries may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
Las Vegas Firearms Training uses various third-party social media features including but not limited to https://www.facebook.com/ and other interactive programs. These may collect your IP address and require cookies to work properly. These services are governed by the privacy policies of the providers and are not within Las Vegas Firearms Training’s control.
Disclosure of Information
Las Vegas Firearms Training may not use or disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances:
- as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered;
- in other ways described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented;
- in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined;
- as required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
- as necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of Las Vegas Firearms
Las Vegas Firearms Training greatly respects your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in Las Vegas Firearms Training products and services). In certain circumstances, we may use our website, newspapers, or other public means to post a notice.
Children under the age of 13
Las Vegas Firearms Training’s website is not directed to, and does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from, children under the age of thirteen (13). If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database, or in the alternative, that verifiable parental consent is obtained for the use and storage of such information. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communications from us by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe from our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to [email protected] If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third-party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe or opt-out. Las Vegas Firearms Training will continue to adhere to this Policy with respect to any personal information previously collected.
Links to Other Websites
Notice to European Union Users
Las Vegas Firearms Training’s operations are located primarily in the United States. If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of the European Union (EU) and sent to the United States. (The adequacy decision on the EU-US Privacy became operational on August 1, 2016. This framework protects the fundamental rights of anyone in the EU whose personal data is transferred to the United States for commercial purposes. It allows the free transfer of data to companies that are certified in the US under the Privacy Shield.) By providing personal information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described in this Policy.
Las Vegas Firearms Training takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (e.g. credit card information), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the webpage.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. This is all done to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
Email: [email protected]
Telephone Number: (702) 707-3820
Las Vegas Firearms Training 5001 E Tropicana Ave
Las Vegas, Nevada 89119