Nevada CCW process overview
- Start by completing our 8 hours CCW class required by the state of Nevada.
- We will supply needed equipment for free.
- We will supply eye and hear protection.
- Fill out the Las Vegas CCW permit eApplication online after taking our ccw class.
- Once you have completed the eApplication you will be given a way to pay online the fee of $100.25 to LVMPD
- You will be prompted to upload a copy of your certificate you were given in class. Don’t lose it you will need to give the original to LVMPD when you go to get fingerprinted.
- You will then be able to schedule a day and time to get fingerprinted. Walk-ins are not recommended. Your permit will mailed to you in about 120 days from the day you get fingerprinted done.
- Residents of Clark County can submit their application by following this link Online ccw eApplication
Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Headquarters 400 South Martin Luther King Boulevard Building C Las Vegas, NV, 89106
(Corner of S. Martin Luther King Blvd & Alta Blvd)
Telephone: (702) 828-3271
Click here: eApplication
Click here: Appointment link
Click here:Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department
What you will need before going to LVMPD
- Your course certification (signed by the instructor);
- Debit/credit cards, cash, money order or cashier’s check for the appropriate fee;
- Proof of residency (valid driver’s license) If not born in the United States (whether or not a U.S. citizen at the time), proof of citizenship in the form of a:
- naturalization certificate,
- valid U.S. passport,
- U.S. birth certificate, or
- resident alien card
Photocopies will not be accepted.
Utah CCW process overview
Steps for applying for the Utah CCW permit
- Make a Photocopy of your state issued Driver License
- Go to Walgreen’s and get a passport Photo. One recent color photograph of passport quality.
- Non-resident proof of permit. If you reside in a state that recognizes the validity of the Utah CFP or has reciprocity with Utah, you must obtain a CFP or CCW from your home state and submit a copy of it with your application for a Utah permit. For a list of reciprocal states click here. You are considered a resident of whichever state issued your ID. If your state does not recognize the Utah permit this does not apply.
- Fingerprint Card. One fingerprint card. Must be filled out completely. Writing and prints must be legible. Fingerprint should be taken by a trained fingerprint technician. Fingerprint cards that are not legible will be returned to the applicant and will cause a delay in processing the application. Fingerprint services may be offered through your local law enforcement agency. There are private businesses that also offer this service. Check in your local phone directory.
- Class Familiarity Certification. This is the application you where given in class.
- Send the above to UTAH BCI the address is on your application.